Here are the ways you can journey with us:
1. Participate in our Sunday gathering
2. Pray with us
■ Every Wednesday at 7:30 pm over our Facebook page or YouTube channel.
■ You can intercede with us. See the prayer journal we release weekly here.
■ We can pray for you, too! Send your requests here.
3. Use Kids Central Home Edition in discipling your kids
We release weekly guides to help parents and guardians facilitate home-based Sunday school.
4. Be part of a WIDER group (what we call our discipleship group)
If you are interested to join, proceed here to sign up!
5. Join T180 and Coffee Night
For college students and single adults, you may join your peers over Coffee Night. For high schoolers, you may participate in the T180 gathering. Both are monthly gatherings that take place over Zoom every (almost always) first Thursday and Saturday, respectively.
6. Make use of the family devotional which we release bi-weekly.
7. Contributing to our online ministry. Submit your entries here.
8. Journey with us online for timely updates:
9. Tune in to our sermon podcast on your platform of choice:
10. Receive GCAF updates
■ Via text blast advisory (Text GU COMPLETE NAME to 0917 677 7840)
■ Via our Viber community